The first impact crusher is the using a new technology (ie Bamako technology) development and production of, named Barmac. Later, after the acquisition by , now producing full name of the machine: Barmac B Series vertical shaft impact crusher, so impact crusher called sand making machine.
Crushing: If the customer needs a relatively thin material or sand, for example, customers want 5MM materials, and like cone crusher CSB240 out of the material is generally about 30mm, this is no way to meet customer demand, which is we need sand making machine to use the material for crushing again.
Reshaping: In general, the cone crusher crushing out material flakiness are more uneven grain shape, grain shape if customers have demands to grain shape better, then you need to use the sand making machine to shaping.
The key parts of sand making machine includes:feed hopper,lifting device feed hopper,rotor assembly,bearing chamber assembly, motor transmission device,bracket assembly, upper and lower chassis assembly,etc.The following is a structure the benefits:
1. Dual oil pump complementation of thin oil lubrication station originaly imported from Germany ensures oil supply and automatic shutdown without oil pressure. The oil liquid cooling and heating equipment ensures that bearing lubrication is always in the groove, thereby thoroughly solving bearing heating and other problems, ensuring main shaft bearing keeps constant temperature and prolonging maintenance interval and service life.
2. When it needs repairing, the hydraulic pressure uncapping device can quickly uncap through hydraulic jack to ensure that components in chamber are repaired and replaced conveniently and quickly ,which is timesaving and laborsaving, shortens downtime and greatly economizes cost.
3. The product is cubic with good particle shape ,reasonable gradation and adjustbale fineness degree,especially suitable for sand fabrication and stone reshaping. It is proven in practice that its sand making and reshaping effects are 30% higher than those of other traditional equipments.
4. Optimal material impact angle design in crushing chamber ensures little friction with wear-resistant parts and is 30% lower than running cost of traditional equipment, directly reducing equipment use-cost.
5. The equipment is light in weight and diversified in installation modes, can not only be installed fixedly, but also matched with mobile crushing station. Moreover, supporting facilities for main unit are complete with simple installation and maintenance.
6. With particular feedstock crushing structure of this company and manifold crushing chamber types, it can very conveniently realize switchover between "PL" and "PLST", thereby solving the multipurpose puzzle. If VSI crusher application needs to be changed, only a little adjustment can adapt to different demands of users: sand fabrication, macadam reshaping, abrading material,etc.
Material through the hopper into the crusher, the material is divided into parts, the material is divided into two parts. Part of the material set into the high-speed rotation of the wheel thrown and in the left wheel was rapidly accelerated, and high speed from the left wheel in the flow passage of the projectile out.
These materials first with tray around the fall of another part of the material impact crushing, then along with the impact of the crushing cavity material lining layer and rebounded after being inclined to blow to crushing chamber top, change direction downward movement, and the formation of continuous material screen from being dumped material emitted by the round runner. In this way, a piece of material in the crushing chamber by repeated impact, friction and grinding effect and broken.
The basic working principle is the same as the feedstock accompanied by cascading feedstock center. Different is the complete center of the feed material will be the bulk of the cone unloading, the material from the feed port directly into the sub material, the material into the middle of the disc directly into the wheel.
Notes: "PL" applies to medium hard abrasive than large materials, such as basalt stone. Rejection round exit from the crushing process materials and material material lining the shocks occur without direct contact with the metal element equipment to reduce iron loss. Under "PL" work, finished grain shape is good, the amount of powder containing slightly. "PLST" applies to middle and soft little abrasive materials, such as limestone. Under "PLST" work, high crushing efficiency, higher cost-week guard wear, somewhat less refined grain shape.